Diversity Day 2023
Inspiring minds; building futures.
At The Fernwood School, we strongly believe in fostering an inclusive and diverse learning environment, where students can develop an appreciation for different cultures, backgrounds, and perspectives. To further this, we have organised a series of workshops and activities to enhance our students' understanding of diversity and empower them to embrace a future that values unity, cooperation, and mutual respect.
We would like to say a special thank you to the following companies, organisations and charities for gifting the school with their expertise, knowledge and time:
- Blackscarlet: Photographer
- Blackscarlet: photographer
- Claire Johnson - Chuter and Demi Applegate: Lead Drama Teachers
- Cloud and cuckoo: natural baby teething toys
- Dilks: graffiti artist.
- FootPrints: Children’s Charity
- Lyvia: singer/songwriter
- Mary Wong: Yoga and Pilates Teacher
- M Production time 2 Show: Carnival Dance Troupe
- Marcella Eldi De Persia: former teacher
- Mrs Oben: Science teacher
- Nottingham and Nottinghamshire Refugee Forum: Charity
- Patrick Garda: Trent Bridge Cricket
- Sara Christie: Bag and jewellery designe
- Serif: computer software company
- Troy Jenkinson: children’s author
- Yello Yard: Caribbean food company